Calgary, Alberta – Patriot Oilfield Solutions Corp is offering a large silica sand mine for sale in the Horn River Basin. The bid deadline has been extended to a final date of December 9, 2016.
We have granted an extension to our international buyers so they can fly into Canada, conduct a aerial survey of the deposit as a final due diligence process.
The 180 acre (73 Hectare) lease holds an estimated 30 MM tonnes of fine silica sand.
This Property is located near major water access (McKenzie Delta – Beaufort Sea) making it logistically sound to serve the local market but also Alaska, California, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Russia, and China.
Current holdings are a washed, glaciated sand and aggregate under a License of occupation (LOO) permit that contains 73.03 hectares of producible sand resources in the Horn River area.
Highlights of the resource are:
- Approximately 30 MM Tonnes of silica sand (tested at 70% silica) in place based on the exposed face profile, deposit contours and surface shovel testing.
- Extraction costs of approximately $3.00 – $3.50 per tonne
- Estimated between 0.5m and 1m of organic soil overburden (refer to photo phase)
- Abundant 20/40, 30/50, 40/70 size fractions with some amounts 100 mesh and smaller
- Predominantly quartz sand with feldspar and carbonate fractions.
- Adequate for hydraulic fracturing. May be suitable for some tight permeable gas and or shale formations without further processing.
For interested parties:
- A full presentation plus feasibility study and Outotec and CoreLab analysis reports available.
- 30 Day public bid will take place, please inquire to sign NCNDA to view the online data room.
Please contact Kyle Severson with Patriot Oilfield Solutions Corp. for NCNDA to access Data Room
Email: [email protected]
Accompanying pictures (click to enlarge):