geoLOGIC systems recently released an all new Frac Analysis module designed to supply detailed proppant, fluid, and stage details for tens of thousands of wells across western Canada. Frac Analysis uses the same data as the Well Completions and Frac Database, carefully built by our in-house experts through a combination of data mining, interpretation, and detailed engineering analysis. This is the world’s only comprehensive database of hydraulic fracturing data for western Canada
Join us at the 2017 GeoConvention from May 15-17 at the Telus Convention Centre to experience these new features:
- Benchmark competitor performance using detailed production, cost, time and operational data.
- Define costs and risks with your E&P planning, acquisitions, divestitures, and more.
- Increase the productivity of a producing well.
- Indentify trends and common practices like number of stages and proppant use within your play.
- Plan logistics
- Create reports organized around data this is of interest to you.
- Place frac summary and interval data on the map.
- Create bubble maps from proppant, fluid, production, and cost data.