PITTSBURGH–(BUSINESS WIRE)–EQT Corporation (NYSE: EQT), today, announced key leadership appointments, to be effective upon completion of the Company’s upstream and midstream business separation.
The EQT senior management team will be:
- Robert J. McNally, President and Chief Executive Officer
- David Schlosser, Executive Vice President, Exploration & Production and Innovation
- Blue Jenkins, Executive Vice President, Commercial, Business Development, Information Technology and Safety
- Jimmi Sue Smith, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Lew Gardner, General Counsel and Vice President, External Affairs
- Dave Smith, Vice President, Human Resources
- Blake McLean, Vice President, Strategic Planning
- Pat Kane, Vice President, Investor Relations
The Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) leadership team will be:
- Thomas F. Karam, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Diana Charletta, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Kirk Oliver, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Bob Cooper, Senior Vice President, MVP Engineering and Construction
- Charlene Petrelli, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
- Bob Williams, Vice President and General Counsel
- Carmine Fantini, Vice President, Strategic Planning
- Nate Tetlow, Vice President, Corporate Development and Investor Relations
Individual biographies of all executives will be available on the Companies’ respective websites following the separation.
The proposed separation remains subject to customary conditions, including receipt of a private letter ruling from the Internal Revenue Service with respect to the tax treatment of the transaction for U.S. federal income tax purposes, the effectiveness of a Form 10 registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the shares of Equitrans Midstream Corporation, and final approval and declaration of the spin-off dividend by the EQT Board of Directors.
About EQT Corporation:
EQT Corporation is an integrated energy company with emphasis on Appalachian area natural gas production, gathering, and transmission. With more than 130 years of experience and a long-standing history of good corporate citizenship, EQT is the largest producer of natural gas in the United States. As a leader in the use of advanced horizontal drilling technology, EQT is committed to minimizing the impact of drilling-related activities and reducing its overall environmental footprint. Through safe and responsible operations, EQT is helping to meet our nation’s growing demand for clean-burning energy, while continuing to provide a rewarding workplace and enrich the communities where its employees live and work. EQT owns the general partner interest and a 91% limited partner interest in EQT GP Holdings, LP. EQT GP Holdings, LP owns the general partner interest, all of the incentive distribution rights, and a portion of the limited partner interest in EQT Midstream Partners, LP.