|Date||Status||From||To||Wells||Facilities||Pipelines||Affected Locations||Application Numbers|
About AER (Alberta Energy Regulator) Licence Transfers
- List of aggregated licence transfers of wells, facilities, and pipelines as they are applied to and decided by the AER.
- AER Licence Transfers are updated daily from the AER website.
- Click on the plus button in the leftmost column to expand the row to see more details.
- Statuses are defined as:
- Approved – approved by the AER
- Closed – file closed and transfer did not complete
- Withdrawn – company applying withdraws application
- Pending – under AER review
- BOE Report and Grobes Media Inc. do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this database, and encourages users to click through to the original source to verify the data.