About the M&A Database
The Mergers & Acquisitions Database features historical and current transactions in the Canadian upstream oil and gas industry. Each deal listed in the database includes basic information such as deal type, value, parties involved, and areas/plays. There is also more detailed information including boe/d, acreage, reserves, and deal value metrics.
- Database is updated daily.
- Click on the green button in the leftmost column to expand the row to see more details, including links back to the original sources.
- The database consists of oil and gas upstream transactions in Canada collected from publicly available information.
- Transactions begin in January, 2013.
- Grobes Media Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy of this database and encourages users to click through to the original source to verify the data.
Download M&A Dataset