About the M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) Database
The Mergers & Acquisitions Database features historical and current transactions in the Canadian upstream oil and gas industry. Each deal listed in the database includes transaction information such as deal type, value, parties involved, and regions/plays. There is also more detailed information including production capacity, acreage, reserves, and deal value metrics.
- The M&A database is updated daily.
- Click on the plus button in the leftmost column to expand the row to see more details, including links back to the original sources.
- The columns BOE/D, $/BOE/D, and %LIQ refer to the production statistics. The Reserves column indicates the Proved and Proved+Probable (P+P) reserves, in barrels of oil equivalent (BOE).
- The database consists of oil and gas upstream transactions in Canada collected from publicly available information (primarily press releases).
- Transactions begin in January 2013.
- Grobes Media Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy of this database, and encourages users to click through to the original source to verify the data.