LONDON, Feb. 17, 2015 /CNW/ –
The 9th Annual Global Refining & Petrochemical Summit (20-22 April 2015, The Hague, Netherlands) will explore technological advancements; determine best practices in operational excellence and how to optimise energy efficiency to increase margins in both the refining and petrochemical industries. The summit now has Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company – Takreer, Saras, PT. Pertamina and Bharat Oman Refineries confirmed to speak.
They join an already stellar line-up of speakers from companies including Statoil, Unipetrol, Cepsa, Eni, Reliance Industries, Neste Oil, Sinopec, Galp Energia, Saudi Aramco, MOL Group and more. This three-day event will provide attendees with the ideal platform to engage with refining and petrochemical operators as well as EPC technology heads, who are seeking ways to remain competitive on a regional and a global scale as the balance of the refining market continues to shift.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join over 100 senior refining and petrochemical executives who will gather to connect, share, find new solutions and hear from business leaders such as:
- Ahmed Omar Abdulla, Chief Operating Officer, Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company – Takreer
- Ahmad Hamdoun, Senior Specialist – TPL, KNPC – Shuaiba Refinery
- Surya Armansyah, Vice President Technical Development, Petrochemical Projects, PT. Pertamina
- B.R Mehta, Vice President, Reliance Industries
- Guo Hongli, Director, Sinopec
- Petri Lehmus, Vice President, Neste Oil
- Lars Rosenløv, VP and Refining Manager, Statoil
- Giacomo Rispoli, Executive Vice President, Eni
- Rafael Larraz, Director Research Centre, CEPSA
To view the full speaker line-up and three-day programme, visit http://www.refiningsummit.com/event-agenda/programme-2015/
Register online at http://www.refiningsummit.com/prnewswire
Alternatively, you can also showcase your solutions to a high level delegation of over 100 senior decision makers. Connect with our pre-qualified delegates through, one-to-one business meetings, host an illuminating workshop or present your latest innovation at one of our showcases.
SOURCE WTG Events
For further information: For more details on attending or sponsoring/exhibiting, call +44(0)20-7202-7690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org