DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5dkg4/_world_lng) has announced the addition of the ” World LNG Factbook, 2015″ book to their offering.
World LNG Factbook is an essential guide from Petroleum Economist providing you with all the LNG data you need to know, combining maps and detailed data on individual import and export facilities around the world in a handy A5 format.
The book features six detailed sections:
- World maps: maps, compiled by Petroleum Economist’s specialist cartographic department, detailing LNG exporting countries, LNG importing countries, with graphics showing export plants and import terminals by capacity.
- Exporters: Country pages, detailing plants by project; status (existing, under construction, planned or speculative); start-up year; shareholder(s); operator(s); capacity; number of trains; process method; gas fields; and storage, plus a location map.
- Importers: Country pages, detailing terminals by project; status (existing, under construction, planned or speculative); start-up year; promoter(s); operator(s); capacity; receiving source; and storage, as well as a location map.
- Statistics: World proved gas reserves, world gas production and consumption, gas trade by LNG tanker export and import zones, world trade movements of LNG.
- LNG shipping: Matrix of principal shipping distances, vessel order book; operational LNG tanker fleet, and a guide to LNG vessel types.
- Other: Conversion tables and an alphabetical index of all export and import terminals, whether existing, planned or under construction
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5dkg4/_world_lng