DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghrrgg/world_lng_map) has announced the addition of the “World LNG Map, 2015” map to their offering.
World LNG Map 2015 provides a comprehensive guide to the world’s LNG industry
– LNG export plants and import terminals by status (operational, under construction, planned or proposed, speculative).
– For export plants the following information is provided: status, start-up year, operator, shareholders, capacity (m t/y), no of trains, process method, gas fields.
– For import terminals the following information is provided: status; start-up year (plus expansions, if any), operator and receiving source.
– LNG trade movements detailing exports and imports by country in Bn cm
– World trade detailing exports and imports by region in Bn cm from 2004 – 2013 including 2015 start-up projects
– LNG Vessel order book
Inset maps show:
– Existing and future LNG exporting countries as at April 2015
– United States importing terminals and exporting plants by key states
– Qatar and UAE exporting plants
– Chinese importing terminals
– Southwest European importing terminals
– Japanese importing terminals
– East Mediterranean importing terminals and exporting plants
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghrrgg/world_lng_map