DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/swl8cf/world_oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the “World Oil and Gas Map, 4th edition” map to their offering.
The World Oil and Gas Map is one of Petroleum Economist’s all time best-selling maps, now in its 4th edition. This map provides a comprehensive snapshot of the global oil and gas industry, showing infrastructure developments for oil, gas and LNG, both existing and planned, around the world.
– Major oil & gas fields
– Major oil & gas pipelines, including those existing, under construction or planned & proposed
– Oil refineries
– LNG export plants, import terminals including those existing, under construction or planned & proposed
– Major tanker terminals
– Detailed maps of North Sea infrastructure, Gulf of Mexico [US], Middle East, South East Asia
Tables and graphics feature
– World Oil Statistics (2013) for production, proved reserves and consumption
– World Gas Statistics (2013) for production, proved reserves and consumption
– Oil and gas demand outlook to 2040
– LNG trade movements 2013
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/swl8cf/world_oil_and_gas