DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5vn323/egypt_oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the “Egypt Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 – Forecasts of Supply, Demand, Investment, Companies and Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets)” report to their offering.
Amidst downfall in oil prices creating uncertainty on the future of Egypt industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. Detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
Current status of planned projects along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects is provided in detail.
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of Egypt oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Egypt oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Figures
2. Egypt Energy Profile
3. Egypt Economic and Demographic Analysis
4. Key Investment Opportunities in Egypt Oil and Gas Industry to 2020
5. Egypt Energy Production and Consumption Outlook to 2025
6. Egypt Oil and Gas Industry SWOT Analysis
7. Egypt Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
8. Egypt Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
9. Egypt Exploration and Production Market Analysis
10. Egypt Refinery Market Analysis
11. Egypt Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
12. Egypt Storage Market Analysis
13. Egypt Pipeline Market Analysis
14. Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Egypt
15. Egypt Oil and Gas News Updates, 2014-2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5vn323/egypt_oil_and_gas