DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zx45wq/pakistan_oil_and) has announced the addition of the “Pakistan Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 – Forecasts of Supply, Demand, Investment, Companies and Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets)” report to their offering.
Amidst downfall in oil prices creating uncertainty on the future of Pakistan industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. Detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
Current status of planned projects along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects is provided in detail.
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of Pakistan oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Pakistan oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- Pakistan Energy Profile
- Pakistan Economic and Demographic Analysis
- Key Investment Opportunities in Pakistan Oil and Gas Industry to 2020
- Pakistan Energy Production and Consumption Outlook to 2025
- Pakistan Oil and Gas Industry SWOT Analysis
- Pakistan Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
- Pakistan Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
- Pakistan Exploration and Production Market Analysis
- Pakistan Refinery Market Analysis
- Pakistan Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
- Pakistan Storage Market Analysis
- Pakistan Pipeline Market Analysis
- Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Pakistan
- Pakistan Oil and Gas News Updates, 2014-2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zx45wq/pakistan_oil_and