DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hb64th/morocco_oil_and) has announced the addition of the “Morocco Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025 – Forecasts of Supply, Demand, Investment, Companies and Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets)” report to their offering.
Amidst downfall in oil prices creating uncertainty on the future of Morocco industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. Detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
Current status of planned projects along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects is provided in detail.
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of Morocco oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Morocco oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- Morocco Energy Profile
- Morocco Economic and Demographic Analysis
- Key Investment Opportunities in Morocco Oil and Gas Industry to 2020
- Morocco Energy Production and Consumption Outlook to 2025
- Morocco Oil and Gas Industry SWOT Analysis
- Morocco Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
- Morocco Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
- Morocco Exploration and Production Market Analysis
- Morocco Refinery Market Analysis
- Morocco Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
- Morocco Storage Market Analysis
- Morocco Pipeline Market Analysis
- Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Morocco
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hb64th/morocco_oil_and