DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7k94km/asia_gas_outlook) has announced the addition of the “Asia Gas Outlook to 2030” report to their offering.
Our Asia Gas Outlook to 2030 utilises distinctive market perspectives, proprietary tools and the extended network to provide a reference case up to 2030 – presenting key developments and assessing potential discontinuities within the global gas sector.
Answers questions such as:
– To what extent will shale gas provide a solution to LNG import needs in China?
– How do we expect demand growth pockets in India and ASEAN to develop and what impact will this development have on regional import needs?
– Will Chinese shale production projects start?
– Built using proprietary tools and methodologies, a data-driven approach and the expertise of the global network
– Provides you with a comprehensive overview of the key developments in the global gas market
– Gives you a granular, regional and sector-level fact base to help guide decision making in an increasingly complex market
– Trusted by the world’s top oil and gas companies, OFSE companies, private equity firms and governments
– Concise, easily accessible and to the point for the busy professional
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of the market
3. Regional fact base
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7k94km/asia_gas_outlook