DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6rs73/european_gas) has announced the addition of the “European Gas Outlook to 2030” report to their offering.
Our Global Gas Outlook to 2030 utilises distinctive market perspectives, proprietary tools and the extended network to provide a reference case up to 2030 – presenting key developments and assessing potential discontinuities within the global gas sector.
Answers questions such as:
– What impact do the currently low coal and carbon prices have on gas-to-power generation in Europe?
– Will Europe start to reduce its dependency on Russia thanks to new LNG import opportunities?
– Is Russia going to start the shale gas production process?
– What are the leading criteria of the demand evolution in Europe?
– Built using proprietary tools and methodologies, a data-driven approach and the expertise of the global network
– Provides you with a comprehensive overview of the key developments in the global gas market
– Gives you a granular, regional and sector-level fact base to help guide decision making in an increasingly complex market
– Trusted by the world’s top oil and gas companies, OFSE companies, private equity firms and governments
– Concise, easily accessible and to the point for the busy professional
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of the market
3. Regional fact base
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6rs73/european_gas