SUGAR LAND, TX–(Marketwired – Sep 24, 2015) – Written by John Egan for IIR Energy (Sugar Land, Texas) — Natural gas producers in the Marcellus Shale have long been victimized by inadequate processing and outbound transportation capacity. But IIR Energy’s NatGasLive application is tracking several small pipeline construction projects in the Marcellus area that are scheduled to finish during the next six weeks, easing bottlenecks and bringing more low-cost gas to market.
Within this article: Details on pipeline projects from the Marcellus Shale, including those from major companies such as:
- The Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB)
- National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE:NFG)
- NiSource (NYSE:NI)
- Dominion Resources Incorporated (NYSE:D)
- Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK)
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company Incorporated (NYSE:PNY)
- AGL Resources Incorporated (NYSE:GAS)
- Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP)
- EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT)
- NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info’s Premium Industry News, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, five offices in North America and 10 international offices, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info’s quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle™, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what’s happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com “Contact Us” page.