CHICAGO, IL and PARIS, FRANCE–(Marketwired – Oct 6, 2015) – More than 500 professionals attended the 2015 Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) Americas, the largest EH&S, Risk and Sustainability technology conference in North America, hosted by Enablon from Monday, Sept. 21st through Wednesday, Sept. 23rd. During these 3 exciting days, the company presented some of the latest innovations expanding the agility, scalability, openness and reliability of its unique enterprise-class management platform. The conference also recognized customers and partners for their impressive efforts and achievements with Enablon. The SPF Americas closed a series of 5 EHS, Risk and Sustainability conferences successfully hosted throughout 2015 in Sydney, Houston, Calgary and Paris. Together, they gathered over 1,000 attendees.
The SPF Americas featured over 50 inspiring speakers, from industry experts to global business leaders. With over 60 sessions distributed throughout the 3 day-event, this year’s conference focused on the concept of resilience and on the strategies that companies can use to not only survive, but thrive in today’s world. From the opening keynote to the multiple break-out sessions, attendees were walked through the maturity journey with a wealth of concrete examples, best practices, frameworks and solutions to progress towards operational excellence and get the most value out of their software investments.
During the conference, Enablon introduced some of the key innovations and developments that the company has been working on over the past months to extend the value of its unique enterprise-class solution, including:
- The release of Enablon 7.9 with a diversity of new product enhancements, increasing the breadth and depth of the platform by offering additional capabilities. Since the launch of Enablon 7 in 2014, more than 100 product enhancements have been made to the integrated platform, which is already considered as the widest and deepest product offering on the market.
- The Enablon Cloud, a combination of infrastructure capabilities and new services exclusive to the cloud, enabling customers to extend the use of their platform, as well as helping them reduce their cost of hosting / ownership and improve their operations availability.
- The extended native mobile apps family, including:
- The Safety App, making it very easy to report incidents and behavioral observations on-the-go, receive safety alerts, access safety documentation and seamlessly onboard anyone into the platform.
- Inspections & Audits Apps, enabling the dynamic, real-time management and treatment of issues and potential non-compliances
- The Agility Services: a set of tools that brings additional flexibility to the Enablon platform and helps organizations adapt to changing requirements. Users can configure their existing workflows, extend their applications and easily link and connect with third party applications. As part of these services, Enablon is opening access for its customers and partners to the Enablon Application Builder technology itself, used by the company to build its successful suite of applications.
- New technology infrastructure enhancements, announced with the latest version of its application server, to address the critical needs of global deployments (from a few hundred users to 50,000 users and more). These enhancements include: always-on platform availability, a dramatically faster processing engine, almost unlimited storage capabilities, increased scalability, a simplified and faster upgrade process, and the coverage of the most prevalent Single-Sign-On technologies.
“The latest technology innovations brought to the Enablon application server increase our ability to deliver on the advanced requirements of our enterprise customers in terms of performance, robustness, scalability and agility,” commented Marc Vogel, CTO of Enablon. “Our solutions are usually deployed on a global scale and run by thousands of users. Our unique technology capabilities enable organizations worldwide to access the system at any time, capture, manage & process very large amounts of data from multiple sources and at a high frequency, as well as seamlessly integrate with other internal or external systems.”
CELEBRATING CUSTOMER SUCCESS AND THE POWER OF COMMUNITY
The conference also hosted a Gala Dinner and the Enablon Excellence Awards Ceremony, held at the Field Museum. The awards ceremony recognized organizations leading the way within their industry and effectively leveraging technology to achieve superior results in EHS, Risk and Sustainability. This year’s award recipients included Enbridge, Glencore, Lend Lease, PepsiCo and The Wonderful Company.
With an enterprise customer base which is now the largest in the market and a partner ecosystem stronger than ever, Enablon’s community is one of the most active and fast-growing in the industry.
“SPF is about coming together and fostering the innovations that enable businesses to make a positive impact on the world,” commented Phil Tesler, CEO of Enablon North America. “Together with our customers and partners, we have built a vibrant and engaged community comprising many of the world’s largest organizations that are advancing sustainability practices by sharing their ideas and expertise. This is truly unique in the industry, and we are thankful for powering this thriving community.”
Enablon is the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and Risk Management solutions. Thousands of companies and 1 million users worldwide use Enablon software solutions to manage environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. Enablon’s enterprise-class platform is at the heart of a worldwide ecosystem of more than 80 content, technology and service partners. Enablon is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary in the industry.
For more information about Enablon: www.enablon.com
Tel: +1 312 784 7955