SHANGHAI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ENMORE (formerly CBI BIZ) will present the 12thChina International Petroleum Industry Annual Conference 2015.
Embracing China’s more opened petroleum market
- 7 independent refineries received crude oil import licenses, with a total import amount of 34,740,000 tons/year. These refineries are Shandong Dongming Petroleum, Panjin Northern Fuel, Shandong Kenli Petrochemical, Lijin Petrochemical, Sinochem Hongrun, Dongying Yatong, and Baota Petrochem.
- China’s Crude Oil Futures in the countdown: INE has released detailed crude oil futures guidelines for public consideration, as well as the the standard crude oil futures contract.
Under the background, ENMORE will present the 12thChina International Petroleum Industry Annual Conference 2015 on November 23rd– 25thin Qingdao, China. The 12th China International Petroleum Industry Annual Conference 2015 is expected to gather 300+ domestic and foreign market players to find business opportunities.
Hot topics will be discussed:
- China’s refining industry overview and 13th Five-Year Plan
- Increasing competition, slowing demand — how can petroleum enterprises pursue growth?
- The opportunities and challenges for teapot refineries along with the crude oil import license granting and upgrade of refined oil quality
- Crude oil price fluctuations’ impact on downstream refined oil and fuel oil prices, and trading suggestions
- Oil upgrade accelerating, environmental policies tightening — new standards and development trends of gasoline and diesel production
- Crude oil demand from teapot refineries’ view
- New dynamics of global petroleum trading flow and China’s crude oil import
- New opportunities after China’s crude oil futures listing
- How will global crude oil trading pattern and pricing benchmark affect the crude oil price?
- Analysis on alternative fuels：Biodiesel, Methanol gasoline, Ethanol gasoline, LNG, etc
About ENMORE (formerly CBI BIZ)
ENMORE is a conference and event brand specializing in designing and operation of high-level conferences, industrial exhibitions and professional training in China and aboard. As one of the biggest conference and event organizations in China, ENMORE has held 2000+ conferences, exhibitions and trainings by the end of 2014.
For more information, please visit the official website: http://en.biz.enmore.com/Energy/101341.html