ALGIERS, Algeria, November 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
The North African oil and gas industry’s top executives and technical experts are confirmed to speak at the 6th North Africa Petroleum Exhibition and Conferences (NAPEC) next March.
The 6th edition of NAPEC, to be held at the prestigious Hilton Hotel in Algiers from 8 to 11 March 2016, is expected to draw 25,000 visitors from over 30 countries. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from senior speakers and visit an exhibition comprising more than 600 exhibitors.
Next year’s NAPEC will comprise strategic and technical streams, addressing the most challenges and opportunities facing both operators and suppliers in North Africa, today and in the future. Topics for discussion include:
- Evaluation of conventional and shale resources in Algeria;
- Algeria as a supplier of gas to Europe;
- Solvent selection for LNG plants;
- Gas turbine and electric motor comparative study.
Among the industry experts taking part in these sessions will be:
- Abdelmajid Attar, former CEO, Sonatrach and Vice-President, Algerian Gas Industry Association
- Francis Perrin, President, Stratégies et Politiques Energétiques (SPE) and Editor, Arab Oil & Gas
- Djamel Eddine Bekkouche, former Director General of the Algerian Petroleum Institute and former Exploration Manager, Sonatrach
There will also be an exhibition showcasing the latest products, services and technologies, and a host of opportunities to develop new professional relationships, and strengthen existing ones.
For more information on NAPEC, and to register, please go to: http://www.napec-dz.com
NAPEC is the largest international trade fair for the oil and gas industry in Africa. It is dedicated to the activities of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors, and to all products, services and technologies that revolve around the oil and gas industry.