TEL AVIV, Israel, November 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
Next week 17-19 November 2015, Israel will welcome international oil and gas companies to its shores for Universal Oil & Gas Tel Aviv 2015 (UOG 2015), the 2nd Annual International Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition.
Dr. Steinitz the Israel Energy Minister will open the conference with a number of key international oil companies, local energy players, top governmental figures from the East Med region participating in this high-level event.
Senior executives from Technip, Aker Solutions, Romgaz, Noble Energy, Delek Drilling, Baker Hughes, UBS will be participating and attending the conference focusing on ‘Shaping the Future for Israel and the Region.’
With vast gas resources already discovered in Israel, further discoveries by Italy’s ENI off the coast of Egypt and potential in Cyprus, the East Mediterranean region could become a collaborative exporter of gas to Europe and further afield in the future.
A notable speaker on the third day of UOG 2015, Italy’s Ambassador to Israel, H.E. Ambassador Francesco Maria Talò, will certainly look to highlight the benefit of strong Italy–Israel ties in developing these vast resources.
Moreover, as expert speakers from the Israel Ministry of Energy and the US Geological Survey will show, there is much more gas and potential oil to be found in Israel and the East Mediterranean waters.
Chief Operating Officer of UOG 2015, Joshua Beagelman tells us more about this unique opportunity for delegates to learn about exploration opportunities for the international market in Israel and how to get involved:
“We are excited to bring together some of the global oil hubs to Israel for the first time to encourage participation in the region’s huge oil and gas opportunities. Delegates attending will have a unique chance to meet with government officials, local players as well international players looking to enter Israel’s emerging oil and gas market.”
UOG 2015 will take place 17-19 November 2015 at the InterContinental David Tel Aviv Hotel. To view the full list of speakers please visit http://www.universaloilgas.com/speakers
To book your place at UOG 2015, you can register online at http://www.regonline.com/UOG2015
Notes to Editor
About Universal Oil & Gas Ltd
Founded in 2013, Universal Oil & Gas Ltd. (UOG) is a privately held company headquartered in London to promote the internationalization of the Israeli Oil and Gas sector through various initiatives and thought-leadership opportunities. Visit http://universaloilgas.com for additional information and resources.
Notable speakers include:
- Dr. Yuval Steinitz, Minister of National Infrastructures, Energy and Water Resources, Israeli Government
- Bini Zomer, Israel Country Manager, Noble Energy
- Gideon Tadmor, Chairman, Delek Drilling
- Tim Crome, VP Subsea Mediterranean, Technip
- Yiftach Ron-Tal, Chairman, Israel Electric Cooperation
- Tony Martin, Director, Reservoir Development Services – EARC Region, Baker Hughes
- John Katok, Senior Vice President, North-American Region, Aker Solutions
- His Excellency Ambassador Francesco Maria Talò, Ambassador of Italy to Israel
- Terence Klingman, Director, Chief Investment Office, UBS Wealth Management
- Barry Smitherman, Former Chairman, Texas Railroad Commission, Chief Regulator of the Texas Oil & Gas Industry
For further speakers and session information, please visit: http://www.universaloilgas.com/conference
SOURCE Universal Oil & Gas Limited