Gear Energy Ltd., a focused heavy oil producer in Alberta and Saskatchewan is initiating a process to divest all of its assets in British Columbia
- Production of ~50 boe/d (Nov 15)
- Approximately 75 km2 proprietary 3D seismic (prepared to sell separately)
- Approximately 10,500 net total hectares (8,500 undeveloped, 2,000 developed)
- No tenure issues for 2016 or 2017
- Draft GLJ 2015 reserve report
- Positive Liability Rating
- Upside opportunities identified
Land schedule will be provided without the execution of a Confidentiality Agreement. Other items to be provided upon execution of a confidentiality agreement.
Although Gear’s preference is to dispose of these assets as a whole, offers on portions of the assets will be considered.
Bid deadline will be February 3, 2016.
Should you be interested, please contact Yvan Chretien at 403-538-8464, or email@example.com.