LONDON, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Report Details
If you are involved with Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), you must have this definitive reference guide.
This brand new 532 page yearbook from business intelligence provider visiongain compiles visiongain’s extensive database of EOR projects and industry knowledge of chemical, gas & thermal EOR into one comprehensive document.
Visiongain has calculated that global EOR spending will reach $26.2bn in 2015 and production will average 3.5 MMbpd. However, oversupply is the key feature of the global oil market at the moment, and the last six months have seen cuts to CAPEX budgets and a number of delays and cancellations to EOR projects. The high number of national oil companies (NOCs) with declining assets will keep EOR investments steady in the short term however, and rising oil prices will start to positively affect EOR investments in the 2020’s.
This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read visiongain’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the oil & gas industry more generally. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed? By ordering and reading our brand new EOR yearbook today you will be fully informed and ready to act.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new yearbook you will receive 517 in-depth and unique tables, charts, graphs and 6 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 532 page yearbook provides clear detailed insight into the global EOR market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and provides global market forecast, five submarket forecasts and forecasts for the leading 15 countries PLUS three Canadian regional in-situ markets and five US regional CO2 EOR markets. In each of the countries covered, we provide information on active and upcoming EOR projects.
The yearbook leverages a vast range of data sourced from visiongain’s own proprietary databases, extensive primary and secondary research, and analysis by visiongain’s London based team of in-house industry analysts.
By ordering and reading this yearbook today, you will stay better informed.
– 6 exclusive interviews with key opinion leaders informing and underpinning the analysis
– Enhance Energy
– Prosper Petroleum
– Shell Chemicals
– 517 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects for the EOR market
– Global EOR market forecasts from 2015-2025 segmented by submarket and 15 leading national markets including production, capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operational expenditure (OPEX) forecasts
– EOR submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 including production, capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operational expenditure (OPEX) forecasts and analysis. The Thermal Heavy Oil, CO2, Other Gas and Chemical submarkets are also subdivided for each of the leading national markets
– Thermal In- situ oil sands EOR submarket forecast 2015-2025 (Mbpd, CapEx, OpEx)
– Thermal Heavy Oil EOR submarket forecast 2015-2025 (Mbpd, CapEx, OpEx)
– CO2 EOR submarket forecast 2015-2025 (Mbpd, CapEx, OpEx)
– Other Gas EOR submarket forecast 2015-2025 (Mbpd, CapEx, OpEx)
– Chemical EOR submarket forecast 2015-2025 (Mbpd, Spending)
– Country EOR forecasts from 2015-2025 also further subdivided by each of the 5 submarkets with Production (Mbpd0 and Spending (CapEx, OpEx)
– The Canadian EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
– Athabasca Oil Sands Market Forecast 2015-2025
– Cold Lake Sands Market Forecast 2015-2025
– Peace River Oil Sands Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The US EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Gulf Coast CO2 EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
– The Midcontinent CO2 EOR Market Forec
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3106430/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers