LONDON, February 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ —
Forecasts for LPG Production Plants, Import & Export Terminals, Storage and Pipelines
This independent 194 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 134 tables and figures examining the LPG market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the global LPG market or for those wishing to enter this developing market space. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
Visiongain’s forecasts indicate that the LPG infrastructure market will see CAPEX of $4.56bn in 2016.
The report will answer questions such as:
• What will dictate investment in LPG infrastructure over the coming 10 years?
• What is the future of LPG trade?
• What course is demand for LPG most likely to take?
• Where will the capital be deployed to produce LPG?
• What type of LPG projects will witness the most expenditure and why?
• What influences the development of greenfield LPG production plants in the US? What is the likely trajectory of investment and why?
• How will Middle Eastern exporters deal with increased export competition from the US?
• How will the Indian demand for LPG evolve and what impact will this have on the Indian LPG infrastructure market?
• What impact will Iran have on the market now that the sanctions on them have been lifted?
• What will the capital expenditure on LPG infrastructure projects be over the coming 10 years?
• What LPG projects are under construction and planned?
• Who are the leading companies in the industry?
• What will be the LPG supply & demand centres of the future?
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analysis of the global LPG Infrastructure Market from 2016-2026
2) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analyses for the 6 main regions that will be investing in LPG infrastructure projects from 2016-2026
– Middle East
– South America
– Rest of the World
3) The report provides CAPEX forecasts and analyses for the 3 main types of LPG projects from 2016-2026
– LPG Production Plants
– LPG Import/Export terminals and Storage
– LPG Pipelines
4) The report also includes Portfolio Details & Analysis of the Leading Companies involved in the LPG Infrastructure Market
– Phillips 66
– Petroleum Engineering Development Company (PEDEC)
– Sunoco Logistics Partners
– PTT Public Company Limited
– Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical Ltd Liability Company
– Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)
– Oman Refineries and Petrochemicals Company (ORPIC)
– Oman Gas Company (OGC)
– Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC)
– PDVSA (Petroleos de Venezuela SA)
– Martin Midstream Partners
5) The analysis in the report is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
– Gerry Goobie of Gas Processing Management Inc. (GPMi)
– Jonathan Benchimol of Fogas
– Antonio Neves Costa of European LPG Association AEGPL
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the LPG value chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Don‘t miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy sector with an interest in the LPG market. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Order the Global Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Propane & Butane) Infrastructure Market 2016-2026 now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Companies Mentioned in this Report
A. P. Feyzin
Acme Propane Gas
Active Propane Co. Inc.
Advantage Oil and Gas
Air Products & Chemicals
Aleutian Propane Sales
Allied Propane Company
Auxier Gas Inc.
Badlands NGL, LLC
Banner Furnace & Fuel Inc.
Basell Polyfine GMBH
Bay State Propane
Beach Energy Ltd
Bharat Petroleum Company Limited (BPCL)
Blossman Gas Inc.
Borouge Abu Dhabi Polymers Co. Ltd.
Campora Propane Service
Carmel Olefins Ltd.
Central Florida Gas
China National Offshore Oil Co.
China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC)
China North Industries Corporation (Norinco)
Chinese Petroleum Corp.
Colonial Oil & Gas
Comite Francais du Butane et du Propane
Delta Liquid Energy
Dynegy Midstream Services
Edpro Energy Group Inc.
Ehrhart Propane Gas
EKO Chemicals Co. AE
Empresa Colombiana de Petroleos
Enterprise Products Operating L.P.
Ethylene Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd
Firelands Energy Services Ltd
Flint Hills Corp.
GAIL India Limited
Gas Authority of India Ltd.
Gas Processing Management inc (GPMi)
Gibsons Petroleum Company
Hilgy’s LP Gas
Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited (HPCL)
Imperial Oil Products & Chemicals
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOC)
Industrias Codigas S.A.
Ingleside Ethylene LLC
International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC)
IRPC Public Co.
Jenkins Gas & Oil
Jilin Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd.
Kamata Energy Co.
Keystone Propane Service
Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation (KNPC)
Lanzhou Chemical Industrial Co.
Largo Vista Group Ltd
Lietuvos dujos LPG firm
Live Oak Gas
Martin Midstream Partners
MFA Oil Co.
Miles LP Gas
Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
Mitsui OSK Lines
Modi Gas Service
Mount Airy Oil Co
Murphy Oil Corporation
Namhung Youth Chemical Complex
National Oil Co.
New England Propane
Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical LLC (NSRP)
North West Gases Ltd
Oklahoma Liquefied Gas
Oman Gas Company (OGC)
Oman Refineries and Petrochemicals Company (ORPIC)
Panjin Ethylene Industry Corp.
PDVSA (Petroleos de Venezuela SA)
Pequiven-Petroquimica de Venezuela SA
Perry Gas Company
Petrolimex (Vietnam National Petroleum Corp)
Petroquimica Uniao SA
PKN Orlen SA
PT Chandra Asri
PTT Global Chemical
PTT Public Company Limited
Qenos Pty. Ltd.
Qingdao Gas Company
Ras Laffan Olefins Co.
Rayong Olefins Ltd.
Samsung General Chemicals
Samsung Heavy Industries
SCANA Propane Gas Inc.
Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum Group
Showa Denko KK
Shri Shakti LPG Ltd.
Smith Gas Liquids
SOCAR (State Oil Company of the Azerbaijani Republic)
Societe du Craqueur de L’ Aubette SCA
Sunoco Logistics Partners
TECO Peoples Gas
Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat Ltd.
Tonen Chemical Corp.
Tri-Gas & Oil Co.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100