HOUSTON, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Recent activity shows the Permian Basin remains the nation’s top oil province. Stacked deep with layers of resource-rich rock, there are millions of acres of potential drilling sites in the region. Themed “Room to Work,” Hart Energy’s DUG Permian Basin conference gives attendees an in-depth look at what’s working for oil and gas producers in the region. The event takes place May 23-25 at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
With a recent $1.4-billion capital raise, Pioneer Natural Resources will continue developing its decades-long understanding of the Spraberry and Wolfcamp plays. Executive Vice President Joey Hall leads the company’s operations in the Permian. Hall will reveal plans for 2016.
“The speakers at DUG Permian Basin, both producers and service company executives, will share their experiences, the outlook for basin production and effective cost reductions,” said Leslie Haines, executive editor-at-large, Oil and Gas Investor. “Most importantly, they will describe how they succeed in these challenging times.”
Record-breaking pipeline expansions are taking place across West Texas. Attendees can also take advantage of the pre-conference Midstream Program to hear from the region’s leading midstream operators. The DUG Permian Basin conference has an impressive lineup of influential industry speakers.
- Gary E. Conway, Principal, President and CEO, Vaquero Midstream
- Richard Muncrief, President & CEO, WPX Energy
- Curtis Newstrom, President & CEO, Blue Whale Energy North America Corp.
- Tom Petrie, Chairman, Petrie Partners
- Michael Wichterich, President, Three Rivers Operating Co. LLC
- Ward Polzin, CEO, Centennial Resource Development
- Michelle Michot Foss, Ph.D., Chief Energy Economist and Program Manager, Jackson School of Geosciences, University of Texas
- Tom Layman, Vice President, Geoscience, Parsley Energy Inc.
- Mike Kelly, CFA, Managing Director and Senior Analyst, Seaport Global Securities LLC
- Matthew Portillo, CFA, Managing Director, E&P Research, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Inc.
- Jessica Pair, Manager – Upstream, Stratas Advisors
Event sponsors have subsidized conference registration fees to assist attendees during this market downturn. Registration is available online at its lowest rate until Friday, April 1. To view the full conference agenda, visit DUGPermian.com.
Follow @HartEnergyConf on Twitter, #DUGPermian for updates leading up to the event.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com
SOURCE Hart Energy