Released June 9th, 2016 – Calgary, Alberta – XI Technologies first released our LLR Analysis module as an add-on to the AssetBook in early February. This was in direct response to our industry’s need to have a strong understanding of LLR status and the potential impact when considering A&D. As the only tool for calculating LLR at an asset level, early response to the introductory product was fantastic and now all the features and data have been rolled out to give you a complete LLR package.
With AssetBook’s LLR Module you can:
- Generate accurate LLR values for every licensee in the WCSB. This includes individual well and facilities for Alberta & Saskatchewan, and all BC wells.
- Determine the LLR of an asset transaction prior to entering the data room. This time consuming and difficult task is now easy. With AssetBook’s LLR module you can calculate the value for any group of assets (wells and facilities) in just seconds.
- Understand how purchasing or divesting an asset package will affect the buyer and seller’s current LLR standing.
- View regulator-provided corporate LMR/LLR values for every province for every licensee all in one place, and easily identify licensees within the LLR threshold.
Why is this important to anyone involved in A&D?
- Looking to Buy? When considering A&D opportunities, companies with high LLR assets are in a strong position to negotiate deal or farm-in agreements.
- Looking for a competitive advantage? Some companies will be forced to divest assets to improve their overall LLR, giving companies with capital an advantage.
- Access! Financial institutions, who had previously limited access to LLR information, now have the ability to run their own Liability Analysis reports.
About XI Technologies
XI Technologies Inc. (XI) is a privately-owned company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. XI creates essential research tools for the Western Canadian energy industry. Primarily focused on A&D research, drilling research, and regulatory compliance programs, XI software helps companies interpret data to make better decisions.
To see a demo, arrange a training session or for more information on any of these new features, contact us at 403.296.0964 or firstname.lastname@example.org