Don’t be fooled into buying the wrong set of assets. LLR Analysis module in AssetBook now includes forecasting.
A&D professionals can now compare and evaluate different opportunities and forecast their future LLR ratings to find the best opportunity for their company. XI Technologies first released the LLR Analysis module as an add-on to the AssetBook in early February. This was in direct response to our industry’s need to have a strong understanding of LLR status and the potential impact when considering A&D. LLR clients can now get a projection of what a potential deal will do to their future LLR (corporate or transaction). This will give a deeper understanding of the quality of these assets based on estimated declines.
With AssetBook’s LLR Forecasting tool you can:
- Evaluate any group of wells based on LLR
- Forecast critical timing for LLR risk on any potential deal
- Compare several opportunities to evaluate how and when the risk becomes critical
Why is LLR important to anyone involved in A&D?
- Forecasting! Compare and evaluate the future value of different opportunities
- Negotiating Power! Companies with high LLR assets are in a strong position to negotiate
- Arbitrage! Find upside potential in LLR management
- Access! Transparency for all (buyers and financial institutions) prior to data room stage
About XI Technologies
XI Technologies Inc. (XI) is a privately-owned company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. XI creates essential research tools for the Western Canadian energy industry. Primarily focused on A&D research, drilling research, and regulatory compliance programs. XI software helps companies interpret data to make better decisions.
To see a demo, arrange a training session or for more information on this new feature, contact us at 403.296.0964 or email@example.com.