A private company currently holds washed, glaciated sand and aggregate under a Licence of Occupation (LOO) permit that contains 73.03 hectares of producible sand resources in the Horn River area.
Highlights of the resource are:
- Approximately 30 MM Tonnes of silica sand in place based on the exposed face profile, deposit contours and surface shovel testing.
- Extraction costs of approximately $3.00 – $3.50 per tonne
- Estimated between 0.5m and 1m of organic soil overburden (refer to photo phase)
- Abundant 20/40, 30/50, 40/70 size fractions with some amounts 100 mesh and smaller
- Second tier proppant quality: Predominantly quartz sand with feldspar and carbonate fractions.
- Adequate for hydraulic fracturing. May be suitable for some tight permeable gas and or shale formations without further processing.
- Outotec and CoreLab analysis reports available.
An NCNDA & Company profile is required to complete this transaction.
The 30 day bid process will be awarded to the highest bidder. A full presentation plus feasibility study and fraction report are available after NCNDA and company profile has been submitted.
Please contact Vickie Dasoar with Patriot Oilfield Solutions Corp. for NCNDA & company profile.
Accompanying pictures (click to enlarge):