LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — China stands among top 15 largest proved natural gas reserves, globally. The Chinese government is spending heavily on exploration and production activities such as 2D and 3D seismic surveys, in order to explore proved reserves and address the growing domestic requirements for natural gas. In China, majority of the natural gas fields are situated onshore in Western and North-central parts of the country. Over the next five years, the country’s domestic natural gas production is expected to grow on account of various new gas discoveries in these two regions. Increasing consumption and limited natural gas production is projected to generate huge demand for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in the country. In 2015, domestic natural gas contributed around 69% share in total natural gas consumption in China, while the remaining was addressed by LNG and cross-country natural gas pipeline imports.
According to “China LNG Market Demand & Supply analysis, By End-User, By LNG Terminals Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the market for imported LNG is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2016 – 2021, due to increasing peak saving demand from residential consumers for space heating requirements and rising demand for integrated LNG power plants. Some of the key consumers for LNG in China include power, industrial, residential and transportation sectors. In 2015, industrial sector accounted for the largest share in the country’s total natural gas consumption, owing to rising natural gas demand from heavy industries, smelting & pressing of ferrous metals, petrochemical plants, processing of petroleum, coking and processing of nuclear fuel and petrochemical plants. East China registered the highest consumption of LNG from the industrial, power and petrochemical sectors. The region has 14 natural gas based power plants with an installed capacity of 13,843.6 MWe and five operational LNG terminals, with a combined receiving capacity of 17.53 million metric tons per annum (MMTPA). “China LNG Market Demand & Supply analysis, By End-User, By LNG Terminals Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of LNG market in China:
– China Natural Gas Demand & Supply Analysis
– China LNG Demand Outlook
– Existing, Under-Construction and Proposed LNG Terminal Overview in China
– Policy and Regulatory Landscape
– Pricing Analysis
– Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
– To gain an in-depth understanding of LNG market in China.
– To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
– To help industry consultants and oil & gas companies align their market-centric strategies
– To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
– To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
– To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with oil & gas companies, LNG importers, end users and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3914683/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers