A private oil and gas company is exploring strategic alternatives for its significant oil prospect, a conventional Beaverhill Lake light oil play covering approximately 14 square miles.
- 400 MMbbls of OOIP
- Can be evaluated with one vertical well (~$2.2MM) that will validate the seismic model.
- Historical recovery factors ranging from 20% to 35%.
- An additional 50 plus locations in order to fully exploit the prospect.
- Prime leases have been secured.
- CEE eligible.
- Full Geological & Geophysical presentation available upon request.
Please contact Steve Irish: email@example.com