DENVER, Sept. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — SM Energy Company (“SM Energy” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SM) today announces that its Board of Directors has approved a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.05 per share of common stock outstanding. The dividend will be paid on November 1, 2017, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 20, 2017. The Company currently has approximately 111.6 million shares of common stock outstanding.
UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCE
SM Energy Company also announces that the Company will be participating in the following upcoming investor event. An investor presentation will be posted to the Company’s website on the morning of October 3, 2017, at www.sm-energy.com.
- October 3-4, 2017 – Deutsche Bank’s 25th Annual Leveraged Finance Conference. Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Wade Pursell will present at 11:20 AM PT on October 4 and will also meet with investors in a 1×1 setting. The presentation will be webcast, accessible from the Company’s website, and available for replay for a limited period.
THIRD QUARTER 2017 EARNINGS RELEASE AND WEBCAST
SM Energy expects to release its third quarter 2017 results after market on November 2, 2017. See schedule below:
- November 2, 2017 – After market close, the Company plans to release its third quarter 2017 results. This will include the earnings release, a pre-recorded discussion of third quarter financial and operating results via webcast, and an associated presentation, all of which will be posted to the Company’s website at www.sm-energy.com.
- November 3, 2017 – Please join SM Energy management at 8:00 AM MT/10:00 AM ET for a third quarter financial and operating results Q&A session. This discussion will be accessible via webcast (available live and for replay) on the Company’s website at www.sm-energy.com or by telephone at:
- Live (SM Energy call, no passcode) – Domestic toll free/International: 877-870-4263/412-317-0790
- Replay (passcode 10112207) – Domestic toll free/International: 877-344-7529/412-317-0088
The call replay will be available approximately one hour after the call until November 10, 2017.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SM Energy Company is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in onshore North America. SM Energy routinely posts important information about the Company on its website. For more information about SM Energy, please visit its website at www.sm-energy.com.
SM ENERGY CONTACT:
Jennifer Martin Samuels, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-864-2507
SOURCE SM Energy Company