How are you currently incorporating frac analytics into your workflows? In today’s technology driven, cost-focused environment, completions optimization is crucial. Do you have the right data and the right tools to make the best possible decisions?
At our upcoming Frac Data Analytics Lunch & Learn Sessions, we’ll explain what makes our data unique, provide relevant case studies and deliver workflow-based product demonstrations.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 from 8:30AM to 10AM
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 11:30AM to 1PM
- Located at geoLOGIC systems, 1500, 401 – 9th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB
Registration is required and space is limited.
For more information and to receive your invitation, contact 403.262.1992 or email Presentations@geoLOGIC.com.
About geoLOGIC Frac Data and Tools
Back in December 2016, geoLOGIC acquired the Well Completions & Frac Database, Western Canada’s ONLY comprehensive digital frac database. With over 44,000 records-to-date and growing daily, this dataset incorporates a complete technical analysis of technologies used, number of stages, completed length, proppants, fluids, pressures and other operational parameters.
Over the past year, we’ve engaged with our customers to understand their frac-specific needs and workflows. The new geoSCOUT Frac Analysis Module, released in 2017, enables you to combine frac data with geoSCOUT’s full suite of interpretation tools. Highlights include:
- Data Integration – fully incorporate frac data with all other datasets
- Mapping – posting, bubble mapping and contouring
- Visualization – wells paths, stage details, interference patterns and more
- Analytics & Plotting – group, sort, pivot, filter, bin and plot against production
geoLOGIC systems is a Calgary-based oil & gas information services company. We deliver premium data, innovative software and embedded analytics to help our customers make better oil & gas decisions.
For more about geoLOGIC’s products, visit www.geoLOGIC.com.