No costly travel, No time restrictions, No hassle…just networking!
The upcoming Industry Connect – Canada’s first virtual Oil & Gas expo – will bring together the biggest names in the industry on May 8-9, 2018 for a virtual trade show unlike anything the Oil & Gas industry has ever experienced.
Unlike traditional trades shows that take up a lot of time, money, and resources, the Oil & Gas Industry Connect is going completely virtual. Our innovative trade show platform offers all of the same business development opportunities as traditional trade shows, but on a modern, digital networking platform that is available 24/7.
Through the Industry Connect you will be able to connect with exhibitors in real-time, view and download their key documents, and stream webinars that showcase cost-saving solutions to common industry problems. The future of global energy is here, and so is a unique trade show opportunity.
Who: Oil & Gas Industry Members
What: A virtual trade show with no costly travel, no time restrictions, no hassle
When: May 8-9, 2018, 24/7 ǀ Access the show on your terms and on your schedule
Where: 100% online using your desktop or mobile device
Why: Connect with the industry to network, share ideas, and learn about industry innovations
- 100+ Exhibitors from Around the World
- Network with Key Industry Members
- See the latest services, tools, and technologies
- Hear from 30+ Expert Speakers & Webinar Hosts
Your Industry Connect trade show registration gains you access to dozens of free webinars. Join in for the live presentation, or stream online later at your convenience. Presenters & topics will include:
- National Safety Solutions: How Your Company Can Achieve 100% Compliance with Your 360° Walk Around Programs
- Data Scavenger: Leveraging Innovative, Clean Technologies to Provide Your Information. Your Way. Today
- Pro Delta: Utilizing Remote Sensing in the Decision Making
- DCM Group: The Tangible Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- MakLoc: Introducing MakLoc: An Overview of Self-Frame & Rigid Frame Buildings
- Pro Fire Energy: Chemical Injection: Improve Safety & Reduce Risk with the PC180
PLUS Presentations from Tundra Solutions, Wajax Equipment, Northern Mat and Bridge, Jet Visas, AUTOSOL, Black Gold Industries, ASCO, & More!
Want to Add Your Name to the List of Our Exhibitors?
There are Just 10 Exhibitor Spaces Remaining!
Contact Us for Exhibitor Opportunities