Cynthia Hansen, President of Gas Distribution and Power at Enbridge Gas Distribution, will be joining the list of 40+ keynote speakers at the upcoming Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit, taking place in Calgary this June.
Cynthia will discuss how oil and gas companies can enable safe and reliable operations during times of volatility and how to create the business case for improved operational discipline.
Over 250 Operations, HSE, OE, Maintenance and Reliability leaders will be gathering at the BMO Center this June 4-6 to network, share best practice and learn the latest strategies and methodologies to operate more efficiently while maintaining high safety and environmental protection standards.
Download a copy of the agenda to see the full event line-up and how you could benefit from attending.
Confirmed speakers for 2018 include
- Nasser Awada, Former Manager Operational Excellence, Cenovus Energy
- Jeremy Teeuwsen, Operational Excellence Manager, Sherritt International Corporation
- Graham Balzun, Vice President of Corporate Responsibility, Keyera
- Jim Wetherbee, Astronaut, Former VP – BP Author, Controlling Risk: 30 Techniques for Operating Excellence
- Mark Hutcherson, Director of Operations Excellence, ConocoPhillips
- Mike Baker, Operational Excellence Manager, Royal Dutch Shell
- Matt DiGeronimo, Vice President of Operations, Veolia
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Kathy McCrum, Vice President of HR & Safety, SaskPower
- Mick O’Connor, Behavioural Safety Manager, Irving Oil
- Sheikh Nahyaan, General Manager, Grid Operations & Emergency Management, Toronto Hydro
- John Rhind, CEO, Energy Safety Canada
- Kal Johnson, Director, HSSE, Cameron LNG
- Chris Bloomer, President & CEO, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- Leigh Mork, Director Maintenance and Reliability Integration, Suncor
- Peter Montagna, Head, Global Adhesives SH&E Audit and Assessment, Henkel Corporation
With roundtables, panels, case studies and workshops on Cost Benchmarking, Human Factors, Leadership & Culture, Reliability, IoT, Process Safety and much more – this is a unique opportunity to learn from the world’s highest reliability organizations how to enhance safety, efficiency and reliability — and drive enterprise operational excellence to thrive in the years to come.
Take a look at the latest agenda to see the sessions planned for this June