Mike Teshima, Director of Digital Transformation at Suncor, will be joining the list of 40+ keynote speakers at the upcoming Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit, taking place in Calgary this June 4-6.
Mike will discuss how oil and gas companies can improve performance by leveraging complete and up-to-date asset information and use this information to make better decisions resulting in higher productivity, faster execution and lower risk.
Download a copy of the agenda to find out more about Mike’s session.
Over 250 Heads of Operations, HSE, Operational Excellence ORM and Asset Management will be gathering at Calgary’s BMO Center this June 4-6 to network, share best practice and learn the latest strategies and methodologies to operate more efficiently while maintaining high safety and environmental protection standards.
Download a copy of the agenda to see the full event line-up and how you could benefit from attending.
The 2018 world-class speaker line up includes:
- Cynthia Hansen, Executive Vice President, Utilities and Power Operations, Enbridge
- Jeremy Teeuwsen, Operational Excellence Manager, Sherritt International Corporation
- Mark Hutcherson, Director of Operations Excellence, ConocoPhillips
- Nasser Awada, Former Manager Operational Excellence, Cenovus Energy
- Graham Balzun, Vice President of Corporate Responsibility, Keyera
- Jim Wetherbee, Astronaut, Former VP – BP Author, Controlling Risk: 30 Techniques for Operating Excellence
- Mike Baker, Operational Excellence Manager, Royal Dutch Shell
- Mike Teshima, Director of Digital Transformation, Suncor
- Matt DiGeronimo, Vice President of Operations, Veolia
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Mick O’Connor, Behavioural Safety Manager, Irving Oil
- Sheikh Nahyaan, General Manager, Grid Operations & Emergency Management, Toronto Hydro
- John Rhind, CEO, Energy Safety Canada
- Kal Johnson, Director, HSSE, Cameron LNG
- Chris Bloomer, President & CEO, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- Leigh Mork, Director Maintenance and Reliability Integration, Suncor
- Peter Montagna, Head, Global Adhesives SH&E Audit and Assessment, Henkel Corporation
With roundtables, panels, case studies and workshops on Cost Benchmarking, Human Factors, Leadership & Culture, Reliability, IoT, Process Safety and much more – this is a unique opportunity to learn from the world’s highest reliability organizations how to enhance safety, efficiency and reliability — and drive enterprise operational excellence to thrive in the years to come.
Take a look at the latest agenda to see the sessions planned for this June.
BOE Report is delighted to be partnering with this year’s event and as a valued subscriber you’re entitled to receive a 15% discount to attend the conference. Simply quote promo code BOE15 when purchasing your pass online here