Realistically, there are probably only a few people in the industry that have an application where this separator would fit; yet the BOE Report goes to tens of thousands of people everyday – What about them?
The construction of this piece of equipment (96” x 18’ x 1440psig Sour Separator) is fascinating to me and since we recently moved this separator to a yard 10 mins from the Grande Prairie Airport, I felt it would be interesting to share the facts that almost anyone with an appetite for oil and gas could appreciate! If you’re the person who needs this, then please call me.
- This vessel (only) weighs 118,000 LBS. Total package weight is 187,000 LBS
- The steel to make the vessel is 4” Thick.
- There is one valve on this package (10” Fisher Ball Valve) that to purchase new is $57,000!
- Was originally designed to process 100,000,000 Standard Cubic Feet / Day of Natural Gas. Pays for itself in under a week, yet will last over 30 years!
- Due to the size to transport, there is no building on it – the eventual owner will install it once it arrives on site, along with finishing the electrical work.
- If you were to order this new today it would be close to $1.25Million Dollars (Eventual buyers price is half that)
- Why did a company invest overall a Million Dollars and not use it? The project was cancelled. There was over $10 Million worth of equipment for this project that was ordered and now; liquidated (3000HP Electric Compressors Anyone?)
- If you were to order a similar size/pressure seperator today it would be a minimum of 20 weeks delivery
If You find yourself in a position where some additional separation is needed for a well that’s producing way more liquids than anticipated and you need a quick (or drastically less expensive) solution, email, call or text me today. View additional additional information, or on IRONHUB. Rent to Purchase Available.
Also available for Immediate Delivery
- One (1) 60” x 15’ x 1440psig (SOUR)
- One (1) 72” x 20’ x 1350psig (SOUR)
- One (1) 96” x 32’ x 740psig
- One (1) 72” x 20’ x 740psig