With just two weeks until Cost-Effective Well Site Facilities Canada takes place in Calgary (February 27-28), more new technical content has been added to the first day of the conference agenda, including presentations led by Canada’s Methane Emissions Leadership Alliance and a Modularization discussion led by Lime Rock Resources’ Facilities Engineer Don Sevier.
One key goal for the Canadian operator is to reduce construction time – one of the main costs with well site facilities. However if operators can move that construction time into modularization and pre-fabrication, just take modules, plug them down and connect them together in the field, that can save them a lot of money.
Join Lime Rock Resources’ Don Sevier as he leads a discussion on learning how to effectively plan and execute modular well pad design, to shorten construction time and improve facility reliability.
What will be discussed?
- Know the economics of moving to modular facilities to gauge where it will make sense to apply this practice vs. stick built new designs
- Find out what are the timelines and the planning cycle required to shorten onsite execution time
- Find out how long it takes to be able to plan an effective execution of a modular well pad design
- Assess cost saving and cash flow generation numbers to justify the case for modularization for large, medium and small operators
- Learn how operators are allocating capital and built a business case for modularization
- Find out what operators are seeing benefits of moving from stick built design to modular design
- Assess innovative modular concepts that are being adopted combining functionality, safety/reliability and ease of maintenance
- Understand the benefits of scalable modularization that extends to large multi-well pads
With 60% of the audience represented by Canada’s unconventional operators, and the discussion led by a seasoned manager with over 38 years of domestic and international experience, this dialogue on Modularization planning & execution is not one you want to miss.
Visit the conference website to download the agenda and explore registration options including E&P discounts, group discounts, Live Streaming option and exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.