Drawing on his thirty-year career in the oil and gas industry, Jim Claunch – Vice President of Business Efficiency at Equinor – shares his insights on how digital transformation is impacting the oil and gas industry and how Equinor is responding.
Download the full interview to read:
- What a transformed oil and gas company looks like – and why it matters
- How Equinor is leveraging big data, predictive analytics and machine-learning
- The barriers slowing down the industry’s digital transformation
Jim will be delivering a keynote address on Equinor’s Transformation at the upcoming Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit taking place in Calgary this June 4-6. Join Jim and 250+ operations leaders at Canada’s #1 event on operational excellence in oil and gas – and learn how to operate more efficiently while maintaining high safety and environmental protection standards.
Download a copy of the agenda to see the full event line-up and how you could benefit from attending.
Confirmed speakers for 2019 include
- Jim Claunch, Vice President, Business Efficiency, Equinor
- Steve Corbin, Executive Project Director, LNG Canada
- Stephane Demers, Director of Operations, Montreal Refinery, Suncor
- Troy Geertsen, Vice President, Health, Environment, Safety & Regulatory, Chevron
- John Gorman, Vice President, Canada, Halliburton
- Martin Huang, Vice President, System Operations, HydroOne
- Walter Kresic, Vice President, Pipeline Integrity, Enbridge
- Peter Medlam, Director, Canada Business Unit, Repsol
- Julie Thyne, North America Continuous Improvement Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
- Vinit Verma, Senior Technology Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Gerard Lachance, Senior Manager, Performance Quality & Management Systems, Hydro-Québec
- Manuel Reyes Ferras, Manager, SCM Materials Processing, Suncor
- Justyna Krzysiak, Equipment Class Specialist, Mechanical Engineering & Asset Management, Enbridge
With roundtables, panels, case studies and workshops on Process Optimization, Leadership & Culture, Asset Performance Optimization, Digital Transformation, Innovation Acceleration, Health & Safety Excellence and Operational Risk Management – this year’s event will help you achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance.
Take a look at the agenda to see the sessions planned for this June.
BOE Report is delighted to be partnering with the 2019 OpEx Calgary Summit and as a valued subscriber would like to offer you a 15% discount* to attend the conference. Simply quote promo code BOE15 when purchasing your pass at http://bit.ly/2UVfFBs