On Dec. 22, 2017, President Trump signed into law the biggest US tax reform bill in 31 years, changing the lives of Americans at home and abroad. Many citizens living in the US will see an immediate benefit on their 2018 tax returns. US expats and green card holders living abroad, however, may see change for the worse when the extended filing deadline arrives on June 15, 2019.
How do I know if renouncing my US citizenship is right for me?
Join our free seminar and we’ll help you answer this and more questions like it:
- Why do people renounce their US citizenship?
- What are the pros and cons of renouncing?
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs in my situation?
- Are you or a family member an “Accidental American” (What is an Accidental American)?
- How do I ensure I renounce the right way and avoid pitfalls like the US exit tax or becoming barred from the US?
- What is my relationship to the US after properly renouncing?
On April 5, 2019, Moodys Gartner Tax Law will present a complimentary seminar in Calgary on the main topics of interest concerning the renunciation of your US citizenship. Learn how your decision to (or not to) renounce will impact you and your family today and in the future.
Register here or email email@example.com