Troy Geertsen, Vice President of Health, Environment, Safety & Regulatory at Chevron Canada will be speaking at the upcoming Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit (Calgary, June 4-6) on how the energy giant maintains a sense of vulnerability while focusing on high risk, and the initiatives they are using to drive Operational Excellence to the frontline.
Download a copy of the agenda to find out more about Troy’s session.
Troy will be joined by over 250 Heads of Operations, Operational Excellence, HSE, ORM, Maintenance and Reliability at this year’s OpEx Calgary Summit for three days packed with panels, case studies, workshops and peer-led roundtables on Process Optimization, Leadership & Culture, Asset Performance Optimization, Digital Transformation, Innovation Acceleration, Health & Safety Excellence and Operational Risk Management. This is your best opportunity to learn world class strategies for operating more efficiently while maintaining high safety and environmental protection standards.
Confirmed speakers for 2019 include:
- Troy Geertsen, Vice President, Health, Environment, Safety & Regulatory, Chevron
- Jim Claunch, Vice President, Business Efficiency, Equinor
- Stephane Demers, Director of Operations, Montreal Refinery, Suncor
- John Gorman, Vice President, Canada, Halliburton
- Ginette MacIsaac, Director, Operations, LNG Canada
- Martin Huang, Vice President, System Operations, HydroOne
- Walter Kresic, Vice President, Pipeline Integrity, Enbridge
- Peter Medlam, Director, Canada Business Unit, Repsol
- Vinit Verma, Senior Technology Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Gerard Lachance, Senior Manager, Performance Quality & Management Systems, Hydro-Québec
- Manuel Reyes Ferras, Manager, SCM Materials Processing, Suncor
- Justyna Krzysiak, Equipment Class Specialist, Mechanical Engineering & Asset Management, Enbridge
Take a look at the agenda to see the sessions planned for this June.
The challenges faced by the industry are what inspired the 2019 agenda. Key themes for this year include:
- Human Factors
- Internet of Things
- Operational Risk Management
- Cost Performance
- Business Transformation
- Personal and Process Safety
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Asset Integrity Management
- Operations Management Systems
- High Reliability Organizations
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Digital Operations
3 EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
BOE Report is delighted to be partnering with the 2019 OpEx Calgary Summit and as a valued subscriber would like to offer you a 15% discount* to attend the conference. Simply quote promo code BOE15 when purchasing your pass at http://bit.ly/2Fdk8dJ