Rally Canada Resources Ltd. (“Rally”) is in the process of selling some non-core property
located in Redwater. The property comprises 14.25 sections of PNG rights (PNG surface to base
Mannville) in Twp 54-55 Rge 20-21 W4M. Rally holds a 100% working interest in this asset.
– Production 230 bbl/d oil and 60 Mcf/d gas
– 17 active oil wells and 2 gas wells
– Production is gathered at the 3-7-55-20W4 Battery
– The oil ‘s API is 34.2
– All facilities and infrastructure is operated by Rally
– Approximately 50 bbl/d of oil behind pipe
– Production potential to 600 bbl/d after water flood project, with pipelines and wellbores already in place
– 2 infill well locations
– Undeveloped gas opportunity in upper Mannville zone with OGIP of 24.68Bcf
Cash offers to acquire this property will be accepted until 12:00 pm on October 15, 2019.
Parties wishing to receive a Confidential Information Binder with detailed land, geological, operation and financial information relating to this opportunity will be required to execute a Confidentiality Agreement which is available upon request by contacting Paul Cao at 587.888.9927 or email@example.com.