IN THE MARKET PLACE
While using AI systems with better monitoring and maintenance, it was announced that BP experienced a 72% decrease in methane vented from the field. Additionally, gas production rose 20% using the AI-powered system meanwhile costs were reduced by 22%. The oil and gas sector is going all out for efficiency savings underpinned by digital drives, according to a survey conducted by EY. The global financial advisory firm’s poll of 100 senior oil and gas executives saw:
– 42% of respondents cite efficiency as the main investment driver in the current price environment.
– Almost 90% of those surveyed said their investment in digital will increase over the next two years
– 87% indicated that they are using advanced analytics as they look to use data to increase productivity.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
The Digital Transformation Zone will attract conventional and emerging digital related titles such as:
– CTOs, CIOs
– Engineering, Finance and Operation Directors
– Project managers
– Government Representatives
– Investment Officers
– Venture Capitalists
– Technology Providers
– Energy Producing Companies
– Start-ups & Innovators
AT THE GLOBAL ENERGY TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
Hear from over 100 speakers providing you with access to a wealth of critical industry-leading knowledge. Delegates will have an opportunity to meet key international companies – technical and project influencers from the Middle East, North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
BIG DATA INSIGHT TOWARDS WELL PLANNING
MACHINE LEARNING DRIVEN RESERVES ESTIMATION
AUTOMATIC PRODUCTION FORECASTS GENERATED BY A DATA-DRIVEN MODEL
BLOCKCHAIN & ENVIRONMENT, SOCIAL & GOVERNANCE MEASUREMENT