Innovative Well Abandonment is pleased to provide the industry with a company directory for a large portion of the approved vendors for Saskatchewan’s Accelerated Site Closure Program (ASCP).
The directory lists off numerous companies that are providing different services for the ASCP. These services include:
- Service Rig
- Wellsite Supervisor
- Engineering and Project Management
- Coil Tubing
- Fluid Hauling and Disposal
- Cut and Cap
- Pressure Testing
- Cementation and Service Maintenance
- Downhole Tools
Remediation & Reclamation:
- Initial Environmental Assessment (i.e., Phase 1)
- Detailed Site Assessment
- Environmental Contracting (i.e., Heavy equipment, transport, and waste disposal)
- Reclamation & Remediation Regulatory and Abandonment Process Applications
In addition to the services, the geographical area that they cover in Saskatchewan is also included.
To download the directory, you can go to: https://innovativewa.com/june2021_ascp/
Innovative Well Abandonment:
Innovative Well Abandonment is a hydro-jet cut and cap company with offices in Neilburg SK, Lloydminster AB, Lac La Biche, AB, Edmonton, Calgary, Drayton Valley, AB, and Fort St. John, BC.
You can find information on Innovative Well Abandonment at https://innovativewa.com/
Feel free to reach out to Scott Bowes at 780-808-1349 or Chris Hamilton at 403-630-1243 for any pricing for your cut and cap requirements.