Our final event of the year will be the Thermal Well Integrity and Production Symposium being held 29 November–1 December. With two and a half days of innovative technical content, plenty of opportunities to network, mountain views, and engaging breakout sessions, this will be the perfect event to close out the season!
- Opening keynote session featuring speakers from Pathways Alliance and S&P Global, covering the future of energy, emerging geopolitics, market outlook and more.
- Seven well integrity and production technical sessions
- A panel session on Driving Conformance from Steam Distribution
- Discussion on NCG’s
- Two breakout sessions- Long Reach Laterals and SAGD Targeting and Cased Hole Cement Practices and Challenges
- Two pre-event training courses: Extended Reach Well Design and Operational Practices and Flow-Control-Devices for Thermal Recovery Operations
- Lots of networking opportunities including a Fun Money Casino Welcome Reception, and the annual Bowling Night Social
There are still a few sponsorships remaining. If you’re looking to get in front of a targeted audience, this is the event you’ll want to sponsor. Don’t miss this opportunity to maximize your brand’s exposure.
Contact Kristin Briard for more information about the event: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1.403.930.5465