On Dec. 22, 2017, President Trump signed into law the biggest US tax reform bill in 31 years, changing the lives of Americans at home and abroad. Many US residents will see an immediate benefit on their 2018 tax return, but for US expats and green card holders living abroad, things may have changed for the worse.
How do I know if renouncing my US citizenship is right for me?
Join our free seminar and we’ll help you answer this and more questions like it:
- Why do people renounce their US citizenship?
- What are the pros and cons of renouncing?
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs in my situation?
- Are you or a family member an “Accidental American” (What is an Accidental American)?
- How do I ensure I renounce the right way and avoid pitfalls like the US exit tax or becoming barred from the US?
- What is my relationship to the US after properly renouncing?
On January 19 & 26, 2019, Moodys Gartner Tax Law will present complimentary seminars in Calgary and Edmonton on the main topics of interest concerning the renunciation of your US citizenship. Learn how your decision to (or not to) renounce will impact you today and in the future by registering now.
Register here or email firstname.lastname@example.org