The only Canadian forum dedicated entirely to the onshore facilities engineering discipline, Cost-Effective Well Site Facilities Canada 2019, takes place February 27-28 in Calgary.
Join facility engineering and project management groups from Repsol Oil & Gas Canada, Tourmaline Oil, Venturion Oil, ARC Resources, Seven Generations Energy, Shell Canada, Husky Energy, Caltex Resources, Jupiter Resources, Razor Energy, Painted Pony Energy, Sitka Exploration, NuVista Energy and more to get caught up on the latest construction processes and new technologies before you move ahead with design – to build facilities better, cheaper & quicker.
Snapshot Of Presentations & Discussions:
Learn How To Design, Build & Get Projects Off The Ground Quickly:
- Insight from Venturion Oil & Caltex Resources
Regulatory Compliant ‘Green’ Facilities Design:
- Build new and/or retrofit existing facilities with efficient emissions & environmental control. Presentation led by the Methane Emissions Leadership Alliance
Emissions Legislation: Regulatory Briefing:
- Clarity on Canada’s multi-level emission legislations. Requirements from AER and Government of Canada representatives
‘Economic & Efficient’ Technologies To Achieve Near Zero Emissions:
- Control carbon & methane emissions. Technology case study led by Solaris MCI
Capital-Efficient, Fit-For-Purpose Pipeline Options:
- For Canada’s harsh weather conditions. Insight from Flexsteel Pipeline Technologies
Visit the conference website to download the agenda and explore registration options including E&P discounts, group discounts, Live Streaming option and exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.