DENVER, Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Oniqua Intelligent MRO, the leader in MRO inventory optimization for asset-intensive industries, today announced it is enhancing and expanding capabilities in key strategic areas to position itself for growth in 2016 and beyond. Future expansion will build upon forecasted double-digit revenue growth in 2015.
“Even in the face of extremely challenging conditions in the energy and natural resources sectors over the past year, Oniqua is expected to achieve double-digit revenue growth in 2015 compared to fiscal year 2014,” stated Sean Waite, executive vice president, operations, Oniqua Intelligent MRO.
“This is a strong testament to the significant value our analytics solutions deliver to asset-intensive companies that are under increasing pressure to find ways to cut costs in very short timeframes. We anticipate continued growth in the coming years, and are bolstering our capabilities, resources and efforts in several key areas to foster and accommodate this growth.”
To support its growth strategy, the Company is investing in a broad range of core disciplines across the organization, including sales, marketing, customer support, operations and technology.
“Our investment in research and development increased by nearly 60 percent in 2015 compared to 2014,” stated Carlos Fairgray, executive vice president, technology and innovation, Oniqua Intelligent MRO. “This has provided a significant boost to our product development efforts, and will result in a more intuitive user experience, improved performance, streamlined implementations and overall greater value to customers looking to leverage the power of analytics to tame MRO complexity.”
Key Areas of Company Expansion/Enhancement:
- Oniqua Analytics Solution – New analytics technologies, intuitive user workflows and persona-driven product capabilities will address the evolving needs of MRO practitioners, business leaders and executives
- Oniqua Cloud – Continuous enhancements in cloud security, scalability and performance will continue to improve customer experience, reliability and trust
- Market Reach – Leveraging the latest in cloud technologies, a more versatile, simplified product architecture and streamlined implementations will make Oniqua accessible to a broader range of customers characterized by different sizes, industries and geographies
- Partnership Synergies – Newly-appointed internal resources will maximize the value Oniqua and its parent company, ASCO, can jointly provide to Oil & Gas customers
- Oniqua Team – New and expanded roles in the areas of customer service, support, sales, marketing and operations will strengthen Oniqua’s go-to-market capabilities
A sample of current open positions includes:
- Customer Success Consultant
- Sales Operations Coordinator
- Lead Development Representative
Visit the Oniqua career page for current and future career opportunities:
Visit the Oniqua Web site for more information on Oniqua Intelligent MRO:
Oniqua Intelligent MRO
Oniqua provides Intelligent MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) capabilities that are transforming the way Oil & Gas, Mining and Utilities companies manage their capital-intensive assets. Our unique cloud-based offering combines the world’s most advanced MRO analytics technology with analyst services, consulting, master data cleansing and industry expertise to optimize the performance of materials management and operations & maintenance activities. Oniqua does the “heavy lifting” on behalf of customers so they can achieve rapid benefits in the form of reduced waste and costs, minimized risks, greater efficiencies and smarter decisions across their MRO operations. Oniqua is proud to serve many of the world’s largest energy and resources companies, including BHP Billiton, ConocoPhillips, Dow, BP, Newmont Mining, Rio Tinto, Freeport McMoRan, Tennessee Valley Authority, Nebraska Public Power District and many others.
Oniqua is owned by international oilfield support services company ASCO. The company employs over 2,500 people in four key regions, namely the Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Australasia. The company currently has sales in excess of $1bn. Through Oniqua and its other businesses, ASCO offers a wide range of services including inventory and materials management, offshore supply base management, onshore oilfield support, environmental services, personnel and training, advisory and technical services as well as fuel services. ASCO’s global headquarters is based in Aberdeen.