A few small to mid-sized Alberta Oil & Gas companies may have figured out how to pave the way to carbon credits.
And without breaking the bank, paying a full time compliance staff, or hiring an army of consultants.
The solution is a new startup software called eMission. This software allows for comprehensive corporate benchmarking of all your site emissions.
When companies use the eMission app to produce corporate rollups they:
- Bypass the typical labor-intensive consulting process that can only focus on the top production facilities. (Company-wide records, even of the smallest sites, will be future requirements of ESG scores that drive investment, regulatory satisfaction, and — ultimately — carbon credits)
- Get a baseline measurement… and green premiums only follow proof of improvement from recorded baselines. (Regulators and government types constantly say “what gets measured gets managed”, so the eMission software gives them what they want with categorized emissions for all your sites)
- Have an easy-to-scan dashboard for all sites related to all emissions. (Including oil throughput, flaring, venting, and fuel volumes by location… because in today’s business climate, data is currency)
- Get specialized consulting that could lead to Reduction Opportunity funding. (eMission staff are regulatory experts that make the calculation process seamless and easy, plus they can guide you to potential provincial and federal relief that the big players typically hog via lobbyists)
- See the big picture and be able to plot clear improvements. (Even mid-sized producers admit they have “unknowns” in their emissions measurements and reporting, which the eMissions dashboard solves at a fraction of the cost and fraction of the time of a traditional consultant)
And if you respond before the end of May, eMission will also identify any sites that exceed the thresholds of the National Pollutant Release Inventory and report those sites FOR FREE by the June 1st NPRI reporting deadline. You can tick a federal compliance box at no extra cost simply by acting now.
You’re already getting dinged by the carbon tax. Why not use this simple method to have a chance to get some credits, plus reporting that keeps you one step ahead of the regulators?
To take advantage of the bonus complementary NPRI reporting, you need to get in touch with eMission before the end of May (because the NPRI deadline is June 1, 2022).
Contact founder Richard Hepp for more information and to start a free account: